Wednesday, May 20, 2015

618 A Perfect Day

Monday was a perfect day.  Oh, nothing of major significance happened, just an ordinary day.  But everything seemed perfect, mostly because the weather was glorious, the birds were busy and people seemed happy.  Wearing SHORTS and a SLEEVELESS top (that in itself is really earth shattering here in Milwaukee--today I had my winter coat on again.  And a sweater.  Sorry, I digress)  with my backpack slung over my shoulder, I headed out for a walk to one of my favorite spots, Big Bay Park and a beach on Lake Michigan.   On my way down the path, an artist was tucked away painting the beautiful view.  I felt ashamed that I wasn't painting outdoors.  The water was so blue and so was the sky.  Several others were there enjoying the day.  I collected rocks, and hauled them home in my backpack, a good workout.  I immediately sat down to paint when I got home, so I could keep the feeling inside of me fresh.  Yes, it was a perfect day.

"618 A Perfect Day"
acrylic - 11x14 in

http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/diane-campion/618-a-perfect-day/386390



No comments:

Post a Comment