Tuesday, March 24, 2015

571 Back Road, Plymouth, Massachusetts

Last night, I was painting a different scene from another back road in Plymouth, Massachusetts which contained a little building, not really a house, more like a shed.  I felt good about the landscape but was so frustrated with the building.  I worked on it again today, and while it is better, it still isn't right.  I decided to leave it alone for awhile and start another painting of a scene with a small building.  This was one of those "Stop the car, I need to get out " moments when I had to take a photo. I am much happier with this painting than last night's painting.

Plymouth, Massachusetts is a really beautiful place.  And my BFF lives there.

http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/diane-campion/571-back-road-plymouth-massachusetts/352997

No comments:

Post a Comment