Wednesday, March 18, 2015

567 Winter in Plymouth, Massachusetts

I just returned from a visit with dear old friends on the East Coast, friends who are more like family than just "friends."  The Boston area has MUCH more snow than we do here in the Milwaukee area, in fact, the day I returned home to NO snow, Boston's all-time record for the snowiest winter had been broken with a 2+ inch snowfall. 

This is a scene from a beautiful Plymouth, Massachusetts back road pond.  There were swans swimming in this pond, and perhaps they will make it in a painting one day.  My BFF indulged me with MANY stops for photo shoots.  I have enough painting photo references to keep me busy for a very long time.

"567 Winter in Plymouth, Massachusetts"
acrylic - 5x7 in
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/diane-campion/567-winter-in-plymouth-massachusetts/351395

No comments:

Post a Comment