Wednesday, March 16, 2016

790 Mazie

Mazie is one of several "Teddy Bears" in our neighborhood, all from the same breeder, including my own pooch, Oliver,  and Rodeo (Oliver's half brother), Chester, Henry and Mazie.  I have painted all of them except Henry and you can see them all somewhere in my daily paintings.  Teddy Bears are great dogs, and are a mix of toy poodle, bichon and shi tzu.  I happen to have a naughty barker, but we still love him. 

It's amazing to me how devoted our pets are to us, and we to them.  They comfort us when we need it, and seem to know when we need it most.  I often think that if all the children of the world received as much love and attention as our pets, the world would be a much better place.  Do you agree?

"790 Mazie"
acrylic - 8x8 in

http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/diane-campion/790-mazie/466135

dianecampion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment