Wednesday, August 12, 2015

668 Lebanese Cherries

While in Lebanon last month, we attended a beautiful engagement party where the most picturesque  food was served, including fruits and vegetables so fresh and pure, that we rarely see here in the United States.  I was happy to see cherries, as I have a special place in my heart for them, since they represent Door County, Wisconsin, a favorite spot.  These had an interesting purple stripe, which I've never seen before.

In other news:  I am so excited that the TV production company for Chicago Fire has rented another of my paintings, "603 Sunflowers in the Sunroom."  It's a small gesture that validates and motivates this artist's work, and for that I am very grateful.








"668  Lebanese Cherries"
acrylic - 6x8 in

http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/diane-campion/668--lebanese-cherries/404730

No comments:

Post a Comment