Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Off to Door County


It's official.  My paintings are now on the walls and one in the calendar of my favorite gallery in Fish Creek/Door County, Wisconsin.  The second batch of paintings shipped to them yesterday is shown in the first photo, framed with my favorite floater frames from Franken Frames.  The first batch, framed with gilded frames as shown in the second photo, was delivered by the kindest of friends to the gallery. All in all, there are 26 paintings from my blue and white bowl series.  I hope they will be well received.

I didn't finish my painting of Mama Owl today, hopefully tomorrow.  It was thrilling to see Papa and the two babies, who are nearly as big as Dad now, posing for me this afternoon, third photo.  Pretty cool, isn't it????







No comments:

Post a Comment