Thursday, April 16, 2015

590 Instead of Frida

On Tuesday, my husband and I set out for the NSU Art Museum in Ft. Lauderdale with GPS programmed for the correct address.  We were going to see the "Frida (Kahlo), Diego (Rivera) and Friends" exhibit.  But something strange happened.  We ended up way too far east and ended up at the beach by following every instruction accurately.  It was such a beautiful day that we decided to stay and I was happy to get more sky and water painting references.  Amazing that a few weeks ago, I stood on the shore of the same ocean, but was freezing.  It was probably in the low 90's and felt so good.  Today, we are back in Milwaukee, and I worked in my garden with my winter coat on.   Oh boy.

http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/diane-campion/590-instead-of-frida/368604

No comments:

Post a Comment