Friday, July 19, 2019

930 Lavender Fields and 932 Lavender Fields, Too



While I normally paint only from photos I have taken, once in awhile I see a photo a friend has posted and request permission to paint.  My friend, Marlene took this scene's photo while on Washington Island, Door County Wisconsin and posted it on Facebook.  Thank you Marlene for the beautiful photo and permission.

After painting the billiard balls, I needed to paint something a little looser.  A ho-hum response from my (color blind) critic in residence encouraged a second try.  Which do you like better?
Let's see if we agree.

930 was painted with acrylic, 931 was painted with oil.

https://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/diane-campion/930-lavender-fields-and-932-lavender-fields-too/751368

No comments:

Post a Comment