Monday, August 21, 2017

866 Kate and Will

I just returned from Brewster, Massachusetts Cape Cod where we attended a most beautiful wedding of my god-daughter, Kate and Will, the perfect compliment to Kate.  The wedding was an elegant, yet warm and welcoming celebration of their love and future.   Kate loves succulents, and her wedding was draped with gorgeous flowers, greenery, and of course, succulents.  The above painting was part of my wedding gift and hopefully they will find a place in their home that will remind them of all the love, pride and admiration I have for them, and of all the heartfelt wishes I send for a beautiful life together.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that Charlie, the Best Dog looked quite dapper in his tuxedo.
You may remember that I have painted Charlie numerous times.  He is the perfect subject!
Congratulations, Will and Kate, #pairofkings.


No comments:

Post a Comment