Saturday, May 6, 2017

857 Hob Nobbing in Door County

Door County will start to come alive this weekend after a long sleepy winter.  This painting is now being offered for sale at The Edgewood Orchard Galleries in Fish Creek, Door County, Wisconsin.  It took me quite awhile to complete due to its size and complexity, but I loved every minute of painting it.  Door knobs were so beautiful in years past, and, oh, if only they could talk.  What stories they would tell!

I hope if your travels take you to Door County, you will stop in at the gallery and say hello.  It's a beautiful place with magnificent sculpture gardens, and of course great art inside too!  Please mention you are a friend of mine and snap a photo of my paintings on the wall.  It's always so much fun for me to receive emails/texts from friends who are visiting the gallery.  You can see my work and all the others at www.edgewoodorchard.com

"857 Hob Nobbing in Door County"
acrylic - 43x33 in

http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/diane-campion/857-hob-nobbing-in-door-county/578885


No comments:

Post a Comment