Friday, January 31, 2014

278. Sweetie Cakes

My family and close friends all know this about me:  I am a Birthday Brat.  I love love love my birthday, which is in the month of February.  What other day of the year do you receive as many phone calls, emails, texts, cards and sentiments from people you love?  My birthday has become quite a production with family members competing for the highest number of birthday communiques.   They make me feel so special and so loved.

February is also the month when we celebrate Valentine's Day.  To celebrate February, the month of "love," I am reducing all of the prices on my paintings for the month.  Please check out my Daily Paintworks Gallery and if you see something you like, think about giving the gift of art, a gift for life.
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

P.S.  I have many frames available and am happy to frame at my cost.  Contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment