Wednesday, October 30, 2013

200 Gratitude

Today's painting is my 200th posting for the Daily Paintworks.  I had hoped to make them 200 consecutive days, but I took a week off from posting ( but not painting) while I was on my painting trip.  I chose to paint and post this painting "Gratitude" today because I am so grateful to have the opportunity to do what I love each and every day.  I am grateful for all the loving support and encouragement I have received from friends, family, fellow artists and the DPW gurus, and very thankful to those who have liked my work enough to purchase it for their homes or gifts.  I am donating this painting to Ozaukee Family Services, a favorite charity of my art lady friends, as part of their art basket for their silent auction.  This flower is a Campanula, or Bellflower, and in the language of flowers, its meaning is gratitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment