Sunday, December 13, 2020

1003. Did Someone Say "Squirrel?"


 Introducing Tia, a beautiful rescue dog.  She was found wandering the streets of Chicago, and now has a very cushy and loving home.

Have you noticed that many, many dogs have been adopted during Covid?  I think it's a wonderful thing that so many abandoned dogs now have loving homes, and that homebound people now have company,  someone to love, hug and spoil.  The shelters have wait lists, and suddenly it is a very competitive market, which is all good.  It's sometimes seems hard to believe that there have been many positives during Covid, but being a "glass half full" person, I really believe this is one of them.  I see so many young people carrying their pups through the streets of Chicago because they are just too tired to take another step.  I can't help but smile underneath my mask.  It warms my heart

I never seem to tire of painting pooches, and Tia made me a very happy painter.

https://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/diane-campion/1003--did-someone-say-squirrel/849811


No comments:

Post a Comment