Thursday, June 25, 2015

645 Infinite Possibilities

In March my BFF and I visited our dear friend in Maine, and knowing that I was looking for seascape painting inspiration, Sharon took us to several beautiful spots, one of them formerly Fort Williams, now Fort Williams Park on Cape Elizabeth in South Portland.  It's such a beautiful place, but it was so cold.  I came across this spot, created by Maine Stone Scapes, and was amazed that there is no mortar whatsoever.  I love rocks, and here I was in rock heaven.

To me, this scene represents optimism and "Infinite Possibilities."   I happened to come across these words of wisdom, "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"  James Dean. 

"645 Infinite Possibilities"
acrylic - 16x20 in
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/diane-campion/645-infinite-possibilities/394543

No comments:

Post a Comment