Wednesday, November 12, 2014

This Artist's Tools

This is my 500th Daily Painting.  I am so proud and happy.  I obsessed over this painting for days, even more than for my first painting.  So many possibilities for subjects were considered, each evoking a surprising emotion .  I wanted to reflect gratitude for the past as well as demonstrate hope and promise for the future.  This has been such a rewarding experience--I can't even begin to tell you how much I have learned from this experience.  Along the way I have met so many nice people, strangers who take the time to complement each other's work because they know how important it is to an artist.  I have been asked many times, "Will you stop at 500?'  Heck, no.
Thank you to all of you for your kindness and encouragement.

http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/diane-campion/this-artists-tools/290158

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Diane, on hitting 500! That's definitely an accomplishment. Your paintings are all lovely. I especially like the series you had going with the blue and white bowls!

    ReplyDelete