Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Auction for Ukraine


 Hello Friends,

Daily Paintworks is conducting an art auction to benefit Ukraine and I am happy to participate.  This painting, 1065 Twinkle Twinkle received the most activity last year on my Daily Paintworks account, so I am hoping that someone will purchase it.  I have chosen Mercy Corps and/or UNICEF as the recipient of the sale price.  There are many beautiful paintings for auction.  Mine starts today and runs for 7 days, so others have been posted earlier, and I expect some later.  The minimum bid is $50 for my painting, or "buy it now" for $150.

Please take a look and open your hearts and your wallets.  Place a bid.  You never know--you may win the painting of your choice-- all for a good cause.  It's very easy.  

1.  Go to dailypaintworks.com

2.  Click on the "Art for Ukraine" box at the top;

3.  At the bottom of that page, click on "Participate in the fund" to see the artwork available.  Click on the one you'd like to bid on and follow the instructions.  It's very easy.

I am hoping that my artist friends will also participate in the auction.  You do not have to be a DPW artist to participate.

Thank you for your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment