Friday, October 8, 2021

1094 Solar Power


 I almost felt guilty buying sunflowers at the farmers' market when I grow them on my roof, but I couldn't resist the unusual colors of the red ones and the mauve/white ones, which I don't grow.  Unfortunately the only sunflowers flourishing that I could (barely) reach are the little yellow ones on the top of the arrangements.  

By the way, I have had many inquiries about note cards featuring my paintings.    I will have two sets of six of my Strada Easel Challenge paintings bundled together for a very reasonable price.   Also, most any of my paintings can be featured as note cards, as an alternative, in case you have favorites.  Please contact me via email if you are interested in more details or would like to place an order.  My email address is:   dianecampion@gmail.com

https://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/diane-campion/1094-solar-power/936829


No comments:

Post a Comment