Friday, April 17, 2020

954 Cheerful Diagnosis


When I was a child in fifth or sixth grade, I was fascinated with the Rorschach test.  In case you are interested in learning more about this psychological test, here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test is a link to a Wikipedia article, which I think is fascinating.  For a school report, I made inkblots on paper and surveyed my very young nieces and nephews to determine their psychological health.  Pretty funny, eh?

I suppose we all look for something familiar in shapes by analyzing clouds or abstract art.  During these Coronavirus lockdown days,  I thought I would test my creativity by pouring black paint on some boards and then try to find an image.  So far no scary images, or maybe it's just my attempt to be optimistic.  This is the first painting in this little series.  It was lots of fun and no pressure.

Your thoughts?

https://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/diane-campion/954-cheerful-diagnosis/797085

No comments:

Post a Comment