Monday, September 8, 2014

449 Red Pears

I don't know the names of these red pears, but they are delicious and so beautiful, especially in the blue and white bowl.


Door County Plein Air Painting Trip, Days 3 and 4

It rained on the third day of our trip, so we spent the day at the coolest place called Hands On Art, where you can experience a variety of art projects, such as welding, glass fusing, jewelry making, mosaic, spin painting, etc.  I spent the day in the glass fusing building, and made four gifts, which I am delighted with and hope to make more.

On the fourth day of our trip, we went to the Fish Creek Harbor, where it was windy and dreary.  None of the sailboats were sailing, so color was limited.  I am not a sailor nor am I familiar with boats, but this is what I came up with.




No comments:

Post a Comment